Monday, February 21, 2011

How to Switch your Older Blogger

Have you ever confused with http://www.era-techno.com/2011/02/how-to-switch-your-older-adsense.html your google Adsense account which so difficult to move on your another account ?
you have tried hard to do it ?
Dont worry i'll assist you to solve your problem.
GA is more valuable for blogger to get earning from internet, when i sign up GA for 2 years ago, i used GA for search not for display content ads.
because my article language not use english, so i have GA only for Search and when i changed my content with english, i have difficult move my
Older GA with my New GA. If you wanna change your GA account, hope this information usefu ll for you.

Please Visit this Address below :

hxxp://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=181063&rd=2

Account Access
Share Comment Print

Please indicate below if you can still access your old AdSense account. If you still have access to the email address associated with the old account but forgot the password, please try to regain access and click on "I can still access my old AdSense account" below. Otherwise, please click on "I can't access my old AdSense account anymore".
I can still access my old AdSense account.
I can't access my old AdSense account anymore.
Request to switch account access

* Required field


We understand you'd like to close your existing account and open a new account with the application you recently submitted.

Earnings, statistics, and account settings can't be transferred between accounts, so your unpaid earnings would be paid out within 90 days of closing your account. However, this only applies if your earnings are greater than $10 (or local equivalent) and there are no holds on your account, per our Terms and Conditions.

Please also know that you'll need to replace the ad code currently on your site with code generated from your new account; as a result, it may take up to 48 hours for ads to appear on your pages.

If you'd like to continue this process, please complete the form below.

No comments:

Post a Comment